[vtkusers] Segmentation fault with vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter using 2 cylinders [HELP]

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Sep 22 22:49:03 EDT 2015

Hi Johannes,

I can confirm the crash you see with the parameters you cite. The crash
occurs in the vtkDelaunay2D filter that is used by the boolean operations
filter. Specifically, the crash is in vtkDelaunay2D::RecoverEdge() due to
an invalid memory access, but I don't see an obvious underlying cause.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll have time to debug it further.

- Cory

Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.