[vtkusers] Java vtkPointToCellData

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Sep 21 10:38:59 EDT 2015

Try that

vtkPointDataToCellData polyDataCreateCells = new vtkPointDataToCellData();
polyDataCreateCells.SetInputData(polyData);
polyDataCreateCells.PassPointDataOn();
polyDataCreateCells.Update();  // <==== For the execution of the filter

// Create new polyData, retrieve completed polyData from polyDataCreateCells
vtkPolyData polyDataComplete = polyDataCreateCells.GetPolyDataOutput(); //
No need to create a polydata just get a ref from the filter