[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 with VTK-6.2 and .NET 4.0 Build Success

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:41:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

I was able to build ActiViz successfully. Altough Mummy did not completely
built, I got the 2 Kitware.Mummy DLLs that are needed for ActiViz to be
built as well as the mummy.exe file.

*I thank Mark for all the information he provided*, I'll try to post the
steps I followed, it's pretty similar to what you can find in the Wiki Page
but there are some tweaks that need to be done in order to get it working.

I had to add the vtkRenderingContextOpenGL-6.2.lib before configuring the
project with Cmake and needed to change vtkCommonEL_dll to
vtkCommonCoreEL_dll in some of the .in files and vtkGraphicsEL_dll to
vtkFiltersProgrammableEL_dll
in the vtkProgrammableAttributeDataFilter_Extra.cs

Regards,

Matias.

Matias