[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 with VTK-6.2 and .NET 4.0 Build Success

oscarafone77 oscar.cainelli at smarthydrosol.com
Wed Sep 16 10:47:28 EDT 2015

Hi Mark,

I started to follow your instructions and while gcc compiles and
installs perfectly, as soon as I try to build mummy I get into some
errors.
I attach a txt file with the VS2008 output during build.
If I go to the bin\release directory I cannot find for example
kitware.runtime.dll and I guess many other files haven't been built.
Am I forgetting something? Consider that I don't have much of
experience with c++

Oscar

mummy.txt (6M) <http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5733967/0/mummy.txt>