[vtkusers] Blending dicom images

Marco Dev marco.dev.open at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:23:04 EDT 2015

Hi,
I try to bending two dicom images via itk reader and visualization by VTK
as you know for blending
in vtk  use this such as line code follow bellow :

  vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageMapToColors> firstColorMapper =
      vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageMapToColors>::New();

* firstColorMapper->SetInputConnection( imgReader->GetOutputPort() );  //
vtk reader     firstColorMapper->SetInputData( image );  // itk reader *
 firstColorMapper->SetLookupTable( imgFirstColorMap );

  vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageBlend> imgBlender =
      vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageBlend>::New();
  imgBlender->SetOpacity( 0, 0.5 );
  imgBlender->SetOpacity( 1, 1.0 );
  imgBlender->AddInputConnection( firstColorMapper->GetOutputPort() );
  imgBlender->AddInputConnection( secondColorMapper->GetOutputPort() );

But this pipeline for vtk reader (// vtk reader) via
*SetInputConnection is correct *
But for itk reader no effect Opacity and ...
*in totally I want to Blend two dicom images via itk reader* can you give
me a guide line
Thanks