[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 with VTK-6.2 and .NET 4.0 Build Success

Mark DeArman mark at cascadeacoustic.com
Mon Sep 14 23:07:19 EDT 2015

I have uploaded some notes and the cmake cache files to:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C21891647818579A!108957&authkey=!ADS9V
LyqTef24FY&ithint=folder%2c

 What's left?  Well the biggest thing would be fixing gccxml.  But a stop
gap measure might be to change the build a little bit so that once the
export layer has been generated with mummy, the second build pass is done
with a different compiler.  This would get rid of the MSCRT9.0 dependency
which I see as the biggest issue right now.  You have this extra runtime
getting linked in, which is doing nothing but reference management between
VTK and .NET.  This is just plain old goofy.

 Anyway good luck,

  Mark DeArman
 Cascade Acoustic Research
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com