[vtkusers] New to VTK (OpenGL2 Line Stipple)

Seun Odutola seun at rogue-research.com
Mon Sep 14 14:50:14 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

   I’m new here. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out. The project I’m working on at my workplace involves the use of VTK, and we are currently planning on transitioning from the fixed-function pipeline to the OpenGL2 (I believe it’s still beta). However, I noticed on running a test with OpenGL2 as the renderer the previous Line Stipple we used to have when rendering our model / content is now replaced with straight Lines. My question is was this a change within VTK or what, if so is there a way to get back the Line Stipple. Thanks