[vtkusers] VTK6.3.0 and ghost levels

Andreas Buykx A.Buykx at tnodiana.com
Mon Sep 14 05:08:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have read the kitware blog post about the change in handling of ghost levels in VTK6.3.0, and I understand that there are no longer multiple levels of ghost cells. However there is still the vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline key UPDATE_NUMBER_OF_GHOST_LEVELS that is being updated throughout the pipeline. Could you please explain how this key is related to the new ghost-level behavior?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas Buykx
TNO DIANA BV is a limited liability company registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce as TNO DIANA BV with registered number 27252655.