[vtkusers] ITK image to VTK: wrong display

Marcos fotosentido at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:35:57 EDT 2015

Ok,

I don't know why (if somebody can explain...), changing pixel type from
unsigned short to float makes a difference:

http://s24.postimg.org/srf8937np/firstcompare_after_float.png

Not enough, but I have two user controls to change window/level, and
incrementing window value and decrementing level value I get the same image
that Philips Viewer shows (about 350 window and 30 level):

http://s4.postimg.org/qz2o7zf65/after_windowlevel.png

PD: I found out in the Philips viewer some window/level presets... and the
one it's using has window: 360 and level: 60 (you can choose another
presets)
I was opening another files, and there's always those presets.

Does that mean that is correct that I always set those presets when loading
my files?

That doesn't resolve why I can't load color on my images :(
But the color Dicom file I'm trying... Philips can't even load it, it says
it has invalid data. I can view it at least.

But if I set it to 360 and 60 I see it too bright so... I return to my
question: how to know what preset is fine for each file?

Thanks.