[vtkusers] Using an OpenGL texture in VTK

Hamza hchouh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:27:14 EDT 2015

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a way of interoperability between CUDA and VTK. More
exactly, what I need to do is display in VTK an image I compute with CUDA.
To do so, I thought about using the CUDA/OpenGL interoperability. However, I
have not found a way to modify a VTK texture outside VTK. I read the
documentation about the vtkOpenGLTexture class but did not understand how
that could help me.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Hamza