[vtkusers] vtkResliceimageview

错书 862969533 at qq.com
Tue Sep 1 04:07:12 EDT 2015

Hi :
I have some problems when use vtkResliceimageview to display image with two cross hair in the center . I got four panel view in the window ,and I want to interactor with mouse click .That is
Synchronization of interactions and visualization among windows. For instance, when one clicks on a window to position an axis in a slice of a 3D volume, one would like to have the other windows
displaying this data (if any) to automatically set their axis at the exact same position.  however,  vtkResliceimageview  class hasn't provide this trick.

And I want to disable rotate the axis .

In addition, can you please tell me  how to use "SetResliceModeToOblique()" functions.

Thanks .