[vtkusers] Animating vtkGlyph3D

Raul Gerardo Huertas Paiva rax20037 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 03:02:33 EDT 2015

My dear fellows. I’m trying to use an animation with vtkGlyph3DMapper but I’ve read somewhere VTK doesn’t handle animations very well. Anyway, I’m trying something.
At the beginning of my code I’m using:
points = vtkPoints::New();
points->SetNumberOfPoints(nPuntos);
for(…){points->SetPoint(…)}
…
glypher->Update();

And the view appears as expected. However, after moving an slide i’m changing a parameter of my visualization and I’m trying to update wth:

for(…){points->SetPoint(…)}
glypher->Update();

However, what I get in my view is the same. I can still interact with it but the position of the elements doesn’t change. Whats the correct way to update it?

Thanks in advance!