[vtkusers] Doubt Qt+Vtk

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:56:00 EDT 2015

Hi guys, good night.
I started study VTK today, to make the 3DView to my Qt App.
So i made the class vtkWidget inherit from QVTKWidget to control the view.
How i need load STL files, i made a function to do that based on this
example from VTK Wiki (https://cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadSTL)
Now my doubt is how to convert this code to render on the vtkWidget instead
of
 '

   1. vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindow> renderWindow =
   2.     vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindow>::New();

'
At the pastebin is the code already in my function, but i didnt change
almost nothing.

http://pastebin.com/fe3kKV0K

Thanks,
Att