[vtkusers] Python Wrapper Vtk

Pedro Paulo pedropaulobmjr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:05:03 EDT 2015

Hello, I'm trying to make a GUI using Qt 4 with Vtk, as a test, I started doing a simple window and put the QVTKWidget using Qt Designer, I used the pyquic4 and did my python file, however when I try to compile it, there is the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):   File "viv.py", line 40, in <module>     from QVTKWidget import QVTKWidgetImportError: No module named QVTKWidget
I saw on the internet that the QVTKWidget is not a module, but a class of vtk module, but when I change the code and try again the following occurs:
Traceback (most recent call last):   File "viv.py", line 40, in <module>     from vtk import QVTKWidgetImportError: cannot import name QVTKWidget
Does anyone know the solution to this?I thank the attention.