[vtkusers] Linker error vtkDirectXGPUInfoList.obj

zarko.milosevic zarko at kg.ac.rs
Tue Oct 27 19:21:55 EDT 2015

When I try to build the project with included headers and libs in the VS 2010
following error occurs. Does anyone know which lib i forgot to add into
project ? I`ve tried adding directX d3d9.lib also but nothing happens.

Error	1	error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_WbemLocator
E:\BioIRC\VTKTESTLIB\VTKTESTLIB\vtkRendering.lib(vtkDirectXGPUInfoList.obj)
Error	2	error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IWbemLocator
E:\BioIRC\VTKTESTLIB\VTKTESTLIB\vtkRendering.lib(vtkDirectXGPUInfoList.obj)

Thanks
Zarko