[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] [vtk-users] OpenGL2 - GPU Volume Rendering performance

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Oct 26 15:12:11 EDT 2015

Simon,

I used your dataset on paraview master as of today on my Linux box running
Ubuntu 14.04 and NVIDA Quadro card and I am getting about 15-20 FPS with
shading on with 1920x1080 resolution.

Are you on the proper 4.4 or using RC1/RC2? I checked the shading
performance fix was in 4.4 but not in RC's. I don't have access to Windows
box right away but I will try there too.

NOTE: You might get multiple emails because of the attachment size issue.
Sorry about that.

Thanks,