[vtkusers] How ensure the size of an obj vtkImagereSlice?

Jose Barreto jose.de.paula at live.com
Mon Oct 26 13:46:33 EDT 2015

Hello users,

I have a vtkImagereSlice representing a panoramic (with
vtkImageResliceMapper-> SetSlabThickness (max_x) active).

At the moment I do object measures with one ruler that implemented
(basically the distance of two points transformed into MM).

To fit the vtkImagereSlice within my panel (I use c ++ cli), I I moved the
camera doing the calculation to focus on SetParallelScale.

As you can see, the image is the size of the User Monitor (very large), and
when I save with vtkRenderLargeImage have to put my surrender to size the
image.

How do I figure out the original size of vtkImagereSlice?