[vtkusers] Image Blob as polydata.

tariq tdinar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 21:09:44 EDT 2015

hi Cory,
this is the code I wrote
    jpgRead->SetFileName(y.c_str());
    jpgRead->Update();
    imageData = jpgRead->GetOutput();
    imageThreshold->SetInputData(imageData);
    unsigned char lower = 250;
    unsigned char upper = 255;
    imageThreshold->ThresholdBetween(lower, upper);
    imageThreshold->ReplaceInOn();
    imageThreshold->SetInValue(255);
    imageThreshold->Update();
    dataSurface->DataSetExecute(imageThreshold->GetOutput(), pData);
    pMapper->SetInputData(pData);
    outputtActor->SetMapper(pMapper);
    outputtActor->GetProperty()->SetRepresentationToWireframe();
    inputActor->SetInputData(imageData);

 rendering input on the left and output on the right (wireframe). All the
cells (black or white are propagated to the output). how can I get hold of
the black cells only? I would settle for that, instead of the boundary of
the black cells region.
I appreciate the help.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5734545/Screen_Shot_2015-10-23_at_6.png>
Thanks.