[vtkusers] vtkImageResliceMapper problems

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:19:11 EDT 2015

Hi Ang,

If the issue is a bug in the OpenGL2 backend for vtkImageResliceMapper,
then we'll use your example code to track down and fix the bug.  There
probably isn't anything that you can do in your code, if you need to use
this class.  After I reproduce the bug on my system, I might be able to
give an estimate on how long the bug fix will take.

 - David