[vtkusers] Building VTK without OpenGL

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 21 15:24:06 EDT 2015

I do not, but turning that module off does not help. I try turning that
module off and I get the exact same error as before:

CMake Error at CMake/vtkModuleTop.cmake:53 (message):
  No such module "vtkRenderingNone" needed by "vtkGUISupportQt"
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMake/vtkModuleTop.cmake:69 (vtk_module_check)
  CMake/vtkModuleTop.cmake:69 (vtk_module_check)
  CMake/vtkModuleTop.cmake:76 (vtk_module_check)
  CMakeLists.txt:532 (include)

Attached is my updated CMakeCache.txt.

-Ken