[vtkusers] simple vtkLookupTable question

mbcx9rb9 richard.j.brown at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 05:22:53 EDT 2015

I imagine this is a very simple question, but I haven't found the answer
already in the group.

I have greyscale data that I want to apply a lookup table to. Currently, my
lowest value is red and my highest is blue, but I would like something that
looks more like the 'fire' lookup table in imageJ.

In essence, I think I want my lowest value to be black and my highest to be
a red/white. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Richard Brown