[vtkusers] Mailing list or forum or SO?

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:21:52 EDT 2015

Just some more insights on this.
Stack Overflow is indeed about programming questions and people definitely
let you know if you ask a question that is not suitable for SO.
However, the number of people reading VTK questions is still kinda small and
I guess that as a consequence we could use SO to even ask about
non-programming questions without risking reputation loss and stuff. After
all it is the readers of the questions that can down vote and all...

I've checked the SO posts not so long ago and I'm sure we could use it even
more. This will definitely be a way to reward people who spend time helping
others with VTK issues.