[vtkusers] Problem of GPURenderDemo (vtkSmartVolumeMapper)

LaChen sam24666806 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:43:01 EDT 2015

Hi, I have a problem of vtkSmartVolumeMapper.

I try to understand the shader in class vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper.

But I meet an problem of the equation as follow :

g_eyePosObj = (in_inverseVolumeMatrix * vec4(in_cameraPos, 1.0));

First, Position in_cameraPos is in world space.  Mat in_inverseVolumeMatrix
is mean we want to convert representation a point from volume object space
to world space. So what is in_inverseVolumeMatrix * in_cameraPos mean??

Secondly, I try to find mesh information. Is it a cube that each face divide
to many parts??

Thanks.