[vtkusers] Setup debug and build install?

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Thu Oct 8 18:24:45 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have used VTK built on my own machine for quite a while. Now I'm starting a large project with multiple developers and source control. It seems like the full path issue makes it not possible to have the binaries shared via source control in both debug and release. How do other multiple person teams deal with this?
Does everyone need to build VTK on their own machine or is it possible to create a CMake findable INSTALL configuration with both debug and release?

Thanks
Rick Frank