[vtkusers] vtkImagePanelWidget Offscreen Renderer

LaChen sam24666806 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:04:37 EDT 2015

Hi, I try to use vtkImagePanelWidget::GetTexture() to get texture of slicing
by indicated index (SetSliceIndex).

After I get texture, I downcast the texture to OpenGLTexture to get
vtkTextureObject.

Then I try to the the handle of the texture object. Finally, I write some
codes to draw an rectangle and texture by the handle. But it seems not work.

Is my way correctly??

If it's not correct, how to show one slice in a plane.