[vtkusers] failed at glTexImage2D 1 OpenGL errors detected

LaChen sam24666806 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:56:15 EDT 2015

Hi, I use the component vtkSmartVolumeMapper and render it into rendering
window of QVtkWidget.

But I othen get message (not every time)"vtkTextureObject (06259D38): failed
at glTexImage2D 1 OpenGL errors detected  0 : (1285) Out of memory".

At first, I think its problem about hardward support of graphics card.

But I run same program and get same error message on two video graphics
card(GTX960 and ATI 8450).

Does someone encounter same problem, too?