[vtkusers] Deep copy of vtk Object vtkModifiedBSPTree

Normand Robert normand.robert at sri.utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 30 22:07:00 EST 2015

Hi

I wish to use vtkModifiedBSPTree with OpenMP by making copies of
vtkModifiedBSPTree instances local to each thread but there does not
seem to be any methods to copy this object. I naively thought that all
vtk objects would have ShallowCopy() or DeepCopy(). I have to do this
because using IntersectWithLine() in different threads for the same
object instance causes crashes. Is there a solution to this?

Regards
Normand Robert PhD
Sunnybrook Research Institute
University of Toronto