[vtkusers] Set Frustum for movement of actors

Kavya Bellur Padmesh kavyabellur.4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:52:11 EST 2015

Hello David,

I really need to find a way how to set frustum of VTK.
My problem is, currently trying to interface Haptic device(OpenHaptics)
with VTK6.2 with Qt5.5.0.
I am able to get position of haptics and move the actor(matchstick shaped)
inside the VTK. But I am not able to restrict the movement of actor(Haptic
device pointer) within small view volume.

Is this scaling need to be done on VTKrenderwindow interactor ? Or any
additional VTK cursor must be attached? I have set projection view, model
view and viewport for the application. Still not able to scale the movement
of haptic cursor?

Kindly let me know if you need further description.

Regards,
Kavya