[vtkusers] Add multiple vtkVolume in vtkAssembly

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Nov 25 22:40:59 EST 2015

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the feedback. If they are not overlapping in physical space then
you can do something like this (basically turn on the SortingStyle to
BackToFront)

 ren1->GetCullers()->InitTraversal();
  vtkCuller *culler=ren1->GetCullers()->GetNextItem();

  vtkFrustumCoverageCuller
*fc=vtkFrustumCoverageCuller::SafeDownCast(culler);
  if(fc!=0)
    {
    fc->SetSortingStyleToBackToFront();
    }
  else
    {
    cout<<"culler is not a vtkFrustumCoverageCuller"<<endl;
    }

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:56 PM, vincentTan <sin-chia.vincent-tan at vitrox.com