[vtkusers] Add multiple vtkVolume in vtkAssembly

vincentTan sin-chia.vincent-tan at vitrox.com
Wed Nov 25 18:50:00 EST 2015

Hi Aashish,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Ya, i am trying to render multiple volumes in one go. In my case, i would
like to have two or possibly more vtkVolume in a vtkAssembly so that a
global transformation on them would be applied as to treat those volumes as
one unit.

Besides, I have one class designed to keep track of each individual volume
with its vtkImageData, vtkVolumeMapper as well as vtkVolumeProperty. In
addition, as for vtkAssembly, i just simply add the volumes using
assembly->addPart(subvol.getVolume()) but nothing comes out.

Thanks a lot.
Vincent