[vtkusers] VTK python wrapping build

Jacky Ko jackkykokoko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:12:47 EST 2015

Hello,

I am trying  to build  VTK 6.3.0  under  Windows  environment,  but  some
 library linkage  error  occurs  during the compile.  Both  MSVC  2015 and
 Mingw gcc  4.7  with  GNU make  3.81  are  used,  same  error  occur  for
 python27.lib

MSVC  error  message:
fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'python27.lib'

cmake  setting:
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON:  enabled
BUILD_PYTHON_WRAPPERS: enabled
Module_vtkWrappingPythonCore: enabled
PYTHON_EXECUTABLE:  C:/Anaconda/python.exe
PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR:  C:/Anaconda/include
PYTHON_LIBRARY: C:/Anaconda/libs/libpython27.a
VTK_INSTALL_PYTHON_MODULE_DIR: C:/Anaconda/Lib/site-packages

I  am  quite  sure that  the  interpreter  of Anaconda is  the  same as
pure Python  2.7 one,  as I  meet same  error  for the two  different
 distributions.