[vtkusers] Error setting 'vertexMC' in shader VAO and EGL_BAD_DISPLAY

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:03:36 EST 2015

Yup I know I'm leaking the vtkTransform in the above code, I just figured it
was not relevant to the problem so I did not copy that part. What lines do
you advise to uncomment exactly? Not sure I'm following you there. Also it
does seem weird to me that this function gives me errors with the shaders
while Prop3DTransform() (that is the same one as
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor) does not