[vtkusers] about DICOM orientation and vtk orientation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:17:31 EST 2015

Hi Jacky,

Can you attach the code that you use to read the image, to create the
transform, and to apply the transform?

Also note that, for vtk-dicom, there is a method
vtkDICOMReader::SetMemoryRowOrderToFileNative() that will ensure that the
layout of pixels in memory is identical to the layout of pixels in the
file.  And the class vtkDICOMToRAS allows conversion of the image to the
NIfTI coordinate system, though I'm guessing that you want to work in DICOM
coordinates.

 - David