[vtkusers] In OSX vtk window does not get the focus

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Mon Nov 16 10:29:44 EST 2015

The following patch was recently merged into the Conda recipe for building
VTK:
https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes/commit/1bb4cc9292002c2a36b3f7764d661b5b66f8922f
.

This flag was the recommend fix from here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Cocoa_VTK#Use_Application_Bundles.

I am not sure if the binary is available at this point, but I am hopeful
that this will make VTK from Conda work better for OSX.