[vtkusers] Stream the output of vtkrenderwindow to a HTML5 browser

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sat Nov 14 11:33:14 EST 2015

Hi Mengda,

I guess it depend what kind of data you want to stream.
VTK web is already doing that by sending images through Websockets.
There is even an option that will send the scene geometry which will let
you interact with the scene locally inside your browser.

There is several example in the VTK repository that show how to setup a
server with a basic VTK application.

Seb