[vtkusers] An Issue About Cmake and Building VTK 6.2 or 6.3 on VS2010

hongsongyang hongsongyang at 163.com
Wed Nov 11 11:21:52 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,
    As I known, the vtk 6 version will add version number in output dll or lib files.
Such as in 5.10, the vtkCommon.dll will be changed into vtkCommonCore-6.3.dll

However, when I cmake and build the 6.2 or 6.3 version, the -6.3 will dispear sometimes.
Such as the vtkCommonCore.dll will generated instead of vtkCommonCore-6.x.dll
Especially when I make the jave option on in cmake.
I have tested in 6.2 version and 6.3 version.
I am not sure why this happened. Is there any one who could tell me why?

Best regards,
Hongsongyang