[vtkusers] rotate a volume and show a slice.

baoyun baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 09:43:54 EST 2015

All:

I figured out the solution.

when I display 2 slices from different volume( volume 1, and volume 2 which
had orietation and shift regarding to volume1), do following:
1, volume 1, extract orthogoral slice to display.
2, using othogonal plane to intersect with bounding box of second volume, I
will get an oblique rectanglar.
3, make an orthogonal rectangular using xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax of oblique
rectangular.
4, interpolate from volume2 to get fill the above rectangular to get new
image.
5,the new image has outside value for the region outside of the oblique
rectrangular box.
6,when display the second image, for the outside value set alpha zero when
making look up table.

thanks
baoyun