[vtkusers] Using QVTKWidget2 - an example or two

harshad1 hsriniv2 at ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:18:43 EST 2015

Actually, I'm beginning to wonder if QVTKWidget2 is indeed the better,
modern, option: When built with OpenGL2 vtk doesn't seem to build
QVTKWidget2 at all (this is both on windows and on linux)

Now I am stuck with the z buffer issue with QVTKWidget on my Linux laptop
(My windows desktop with an Nvidia card works fine).

Running with VTK compiled against OpenGL2 doesn't work - I get a

/"VTK is designed to work with OpenGL version 3.2 but it appears it has been
given a context that does not support 3.2. VTK will run in a compatibility
mode designed to work with OpenGL 2.1 but some features may not work"/

bug followed by a crash.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Harshad