[vtkusers] help for rendering a large amount of images

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:29:51 EST 2015

What kind of views will you need?  Do you just have to view the original
slices?  If so, then the VTK pipeline's streaming will make the job easy.
If you need orthogonal or oblique views, things are more difficult.  Also,
how is the data stored on disk?  If the whole volume is stored on disk
as a single flat file, then you can memory map the file.

 - David