[vtkusers] Smart pointers and Android

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Nov 2 10:21:42 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Lonni Besançon
<lonni.besancon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I know, that's why I up-voted you too. To compensate for that. And I
> marked as accepted :).
> Ownership was not at all part of my question but whatever, sometimes people
> are tiring on SO (even though community as a whole is very helpful)

No worries, I am not too concerned with SO reputation points but
hopefully it makes the pointer situation clearer. I added the third
type (vtkNew), and wrote the summary article to try and make it clear
why a third was necessary and which was most appropriate in each case.

Marcus