[vtkusers] vtkNIFTIImageReader.h: No such file or directory

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:48:27 EDT 2015

Hi Francisco,

The vtkHull and vtkDelaunay3D classes require vtkPolyData as input. I
suspect that you need vtkImageMarchingCubes or vtkContourFilter.

However, the output of these filters cannot be written to a NIFTI file.  In
fact, I'm a bit confused when you say "write a convex hull to a NIFTI
file".  A convex hull is a geometrical surface (e.g. made of polygons), but
NIFTI is an image file format.

 - David