[vtkusers] VTK Time support

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Fri May 22 10:07:37 EDT 2015

You can see the vtk class used by a particular ParaView filter in
./ParaViewCore/ServerManager/SMApplication/Resources/filters.xml

Search for the filter name in name="..." attribute, the class will be
specified in class="...".
There is also a readers.xml file in the same folder to look for readers.

Dan