[vtkusers] VTK Time support

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu May 21 10:15:58 EDT 2015

You can do it with vtkProgrammableSource (python algorithm's predecessor)
too. It just takes a little more effort. What you need to do is provide a
function to the RequestInformaiton entry point, and in there announce the
time extent information. Likewise in RequestData you have to look at the
requested time and provide the appropriate data.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive