[vtkusers] Segmentation fault when trying to export a vtk mesh

Luc Valade lucj.valade at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:35:44 EDT 2015

The debugger stops here:

0 libstdc++-6!_ZNSt6localeaSERKS_
1 libstdc++-6!_ZNSt8ios_base7_M_initEv
2
libstdc++-6!_ZNSt9basic_iosIcSt11char_traitsIcEE4initEPSt15basic_streambufIcS1_E
3 vtkXMLWriter::OpenFile()
4 vtkXMLWriter::OpenStream()
5 vtkXMLUnstructuredDataWriter::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*,
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)
6 vtkExecutive::CallAlgorithm(vtkInformation*, int, vtkInformationVector**,
vtkInformationVector*)
7 vtkDemandDrivenPipeline::ExecuteData(vtkInformation*,
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)
8 vtkCompositeDataPipeline::ExecuteData(vtkInformation*,
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)
9 vtkDemandDrivenPipeline::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*,
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)
10 vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::ProcessRequest(vtkInformation*,
vtkInformationVector**, vtkInformationVector*)
11 vtkDemandDrivenPipeline::UpdateData(int)
12 vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::Update(int)
13 vtkAlgorithm::Update()
14 vtkXMLWriter::Write()
15 main main.cpp