[vtkusers] VTK Time support

Evan Kao tossin at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:59:25 EDT 2015

Hi David,

I guess more simply/specifically, I was wondering how to set up a data
object (in Python) so that it's compatible with temporal filters like
vtkTemporalShiftScale, vtkTemporalInterpolator, or
vtkTemporalStreamTracer.  It seems like these filters take in multi-block
data, in which each block represents a different time point, but I have no
idea how to specify the time value for each block.

Thanks,
Evan Kao