[vtkusers] how to increase the isosurface's resolution

Emptystack wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com
Mon May 18 06:05:42 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,
       I have a 3D contour constructed by the vtkMarching cubes. And I want
to calculate the volume surrounded using vtkMassProperties. After some
simple testing (using cone/cylinder), I found that this method is closely
related to the resolution of the surface. Higher resolution can bring
accurate result. So I want to increase the resolution of the contour? Does
anyone have any ideas、

many thanks!