[vtkusers] building vtk without opengl and rendering

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu May 14 11:37:24 EDT 2015

You should be able to leave StandAlone ON, Rendering OFF (that was the
point of the rendering group, to separate stand alone from modules
requiring OpenGL). It is possible something crept in, I haven't looked
into it yet, but if StandAlone currently requires OpenGL we should fix
that, and try to add a dashboard that tests this.