[vtkusers] Journal article about rendering improvements in VTK

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri May 8 10:37:49 EDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to our open access (CC-BY) article
about rendering improvements in the Visualization Toolkit in a new open
access journal called SoftwareX. We are among the first publications, and
we are pleased to see more journals working to highlight the importance of
reusable, open source software in scientific research.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.softx.2015.04.001

The corrected proof is now available, it discusses some of the OpenGL2
rendering improvements present in VTK 6.2. As noted in the acknowledgements
this work was supported by the NIH VTK maintenance grant.

Thanks,

Marcus