[vtkusers] vtk ObjLoader with Java Wrapping error

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu May 7 10:16:43 EDT 2015

It might be valid for Blender but the VTK reader might be more limited than
the blender one. Hence the issue you are facing.
If ParaView can not read your file, that means that you won't be able to do
it from Java either.

You may report a bug with the corresponding file, so someone could track
the issue specific to your file.

Seb