[vtkusers] Insert raw openGL calls in vtk

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Tue Mar 31 12:13:18 EDT 2015

Thanks,
I've derived from vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper, attached the mapper to an
ordinary actor and added the actor to the renderer.
It seems that neigher Draw() nor RenderPiece() methods of the mapper are
being called and  my simple gl code snipped is not being rendered.

Any additional hints?

Thanks in advance